Wellcare PURL question

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Trying to help client enroll with Wellcare this morning via PURL. He is new to Medicare (11/1/18), but would like to PDP to start tomorrow.

In the PURL when I select "new to Medicare", it doesn't give a 12/1/18 effective date as an option. Am I doing something wrong here?

Hmm try “other” then type in new to Medicare IEP. Should show a 12/
Unless it’s the value script plan. That doesn’t come out till 1/1

Trying to help client enroll with Wellcare this morning via PURL. He is new to Medicare (11/1/18), but would like to PDP to start tomorrow.

In the PURL when I select "new to Medicare", it doesn't give a 12/1/18 effective date as an option. Am I doing something wrong here?

Have you done this with any others yet? I am going to try it with a couple soon, any advice?I know the interface is confusing like the paper app, and they mention on every page to call Wellcare if any questions, but maybe we can get it done.

I basically give them a step by step instruction in the email with the PURL. I just went through one myself to test and wrote down each step.

With their process, you do have to click on "enroll now" 3 times...smh. Envision's is better. Medicareful.com is the best so far. All on one page.

Back