Wellcare retraining / re-certification

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
Have any of you received an invitation to do their re-certifying of their PFFS plans?

I have heard they are hand selecting certain agents only and I'm tryinig to varify the validity of this. Thanks.

Coventry has sent out the same bugle call to their agents to recertify for the remainder of 2007 while we're supposed to dispose of current app kits.

So my main question to my FMO office was: When will Coventry let us resume selling for this year? And the answer is...We don't know!

OK...so if i throw out all the literature, and there are no new supplies to order yet, and we don't know when I can sell....no date given....why am i recertifying?

because from the time they say GO...I then have to order supplies and we know that takes a couple of weeks...so now we're into Sept 1 at the earliest.

And next month (Sept) you will be taking ANOTHER CERTIFICATION class for enrollment for 2008 season, which starts in Oct '07.

Did you see the cartoon where the character is caught in the revolving door and can't get out? LLOOOLOLLLLL:laugh:

And next month (Sept) you will be taking ANOTHER CERTIFICATION class for enrollment for 2008 season, which starts in Oct '07.

Did you see the cartoon where the character is caught in the revolving door and can't get out? LLOOOLOLLLLL:laugh:

:jiggy:

Same thing here. I had to re-certify for 2007 and was told in a couple of weeks would have to cerftify for 2008. All of the supplies were no longer and good and no one knows when you may be able to sell for 2007 and those will only be T65's. Use the MA when client cannot afford a Supp.

Back