WellCare saga

Today, I received my LAST dose of medicine from Wellcare
45 mins on hold ,loss of enrollment that was completed through medicare.gov .WILL NEVER use them again ,plus plan on helping client file complaint
against wellcare

Last edited:
Who is having enrollment nightmares like me?

Lost apps
No signature when there is one
Can't set up EFT from paper app
Not getting billing right .

F this company!

Dude its a govt subsidised program, nuff said

I'm on hold with them right now. I had to do a paper app because the client is virtually deaf, and they screwed up his Medicare number and the application was rejected by CMS. Instead of their amazingly adroit Enrollment Department checking my crystal-clear application and correcting it, they fired off a letter to the client saying they have no proof that he has Medicare Parts A and B (!). He didn't understand the letter and did not respond. I was never notified.

Only after 1/1/19 did he call to complain he never got his card. I spent 3 1/2 hours last week getting bounced around from one incorrect department to another, and finally was told he is SOL because he did not respond to the letter.

Fortunately he's in an MAPD which he wanted to terminate. I already sold him a Med supp. Had to move the effective date from 1/1/19 to 2/1/19. Took a second app using the OEP as an election reason. Now the new app is almost a week old and says "pending." Maybe when someone finally answers I will find out if they want this business or not.

Same damned thing as happened with SilverScript a while back. Hello, CMS sanctions?

Furthermore, I'm getting bombarded with calls from clients who are sick of waiting on hold for an hour to get a question answered, no card received, etc.

Contract virtual employees during aep
Good luck

Back