Welltheos the Free Web Broker Enrollment Site

Sherota1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone tried Welltheos the free web broker enrollment site? What had been your experience?

Has anyone tried Welltheos the free web broker enrollment site? What had been your experience?

I tried a child-only app, it got through the marketplace eligibility fine but crashed when it came back to welltheos-I think child-only apps need to go directly through the front door of the marketplace.

I've run a few enrollments through them. It's the most basic, no-frills system right now. The double-redirect is pretty much the same workflow everywhere, because all of the action happens at hc.gov.

I have spoken with the folks over at Softheon, who run welltheos, and they were helpful and very open about current status and future plans for the system.

I've only run a few enrollments through them so far, to test, and am waiting to be able to confirm BOR status on the cases with the carriers before I start using them more.

Regarding the WellTheos info at: http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...l-your-subsidy-eligible-consumers-t77792.html

I just visited the WellTheos (https://welltheos.com/WBE/Broker) website and viewed the enrollment demonstration video. It looks like most of the time is spent on HealthCare.gov, determining subsidy eligibility. But due to the WBE integration, the eligibility & enrollment process is greatly streamlined. There's none of the dreaded e-mail and identity verification steps, it seems.

We'll have to see if WellTheos has the same after-the-enrollment features as some of the other Web Broker Entities and Insurers. Such as, 1.) The ability to view and save/print the actual enrollment document and eligibility letter at any time. 2.) The ability to go back in to Healthcare.gov (aka "logging in the HC.gov back door") to report life changes, and other maintenance tasks for the client.

That said, it's probably a good idea to register with WellTheos while it's free. Early adopters may be allowed to keep using the system for free.

FYI...Here's some background describing SoftHeon's launch of WellTheos in September 2015.

Link: Softheon Launches Private Exchange, Offering Capabilities to Serve the Subsidized Population... -- STONY BROOK, N.Y., Sept. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

If someone finds out the meaning behind the unusual names, "SoftHeon" and "WellTheos", please share!
-ac

How is it FREE when they charge $30/mo and $24 after the discount code "blackfriday"?

Should I get a refund?

Why are they not listed on CMS list of approved WBE vendors?

----------

Never mind they are on the 2016 CMS WBE list...

https://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-...s/Downloads/Public_2016_WBE_List_20151104.pdf

Welltheos has been free if you go directly to them as a broker. There are some FMO/MGA orgs out there charging a fee for access, but Welltheos doesn't charge anything.

I tried a child-only app, it got through the marketplace eligibility fine but crashed when it came back to welltheos-I think child-only apps need to go directly through the front door of the marketplace.

If the child only application was a catastrophic plan it can only be submitted on HC.gov. Some web brokers allow you to quote them but when you chose select plan you get a message that you can only submit catastrophic plans on HC.gov. Some web brokers do not list the catastrophic plans for that reason. If your case was not a catastrophic plan not sure what happened there.

----------

Welltheos has been free if you go directly to them as a broker. There are some FMO/MGA orgs out there charging a fee for access, but Welltheos doesn't charge anything.
My point exactly. In this market it pays to shop around especially when many people are marketing the same thing for a wide range of prices.

----------

If the child only application was a catastrophic plan it can only be submitted on HC.gov. Some web brokers allow you to quote them but when you chose select plan you get a message that you can only submit catastrophic plans on HC.gov. Some web brokers do not list the catastrophic plans for that reason. If your case was not a catastrophic plan not sure what happened there.

----------

It is a Gold plan for the child-only policy, I got a 'website has crashed notice' when I returned to the Welltheos site on both IE and Mozilla, maybe I will try it again this morning.

So I take it no Web Broker can accommodate child only apps?

Well Theos is listing companies in counties where the companies aren't even offering plans. The software is inaccurate.

Back