Western Marketing??

Ive been talking with Western Marketing, they seem to offer some items Im seeking from a new IMO, but just received the contracting grid they sent for new agents and it seems they are keeping a pretty good amount to themselves amongst carriers and this has turned me off, as I would have to get to different tiers to earn more but even at the highest levels it seems they are still keeping a bits, do these companies not make overides already?

Ive been talking with Western Marketing, they seem to offer some items Im seeking from a new IMO, but just received the contracting grid they sent for new agents and it seems they are keeping a pretty good amount to themselves amongst carriers and this has turned me off, as I would have to get to different tiers to earn more but even at the highest levels it seems they are still keeping a bits, do these companies not make overides already?
The amount they are keeping is their override.. Some IMOs keep more than others.

Western is good - they are responsive and I've gotten higher than normal contracts with them based on proven production.

If you don't have proven production... then frankly, you do not deserve "higher contracts." Yet.

Western is good - they are responsive and I've gotten higher than normal contracts with them based on proven production.

If you don't have proven production... then frankly, you do not deserve "higher contracts." Yet.

I find this statement funny When its the agents doing the marketing, helping the consumers, etc the IMO is there for overides and most dont provide the tools for agents to have proven production, period. Ahhh 100% commission is never really 100%, right?

I find this statement funny When its the agents doing the marketing, helping the consumers, etc the IMO is there for overides and most dont provide the tools for agents to have proven production, period. Ahhh 100% commission is never really 100%, right?

Poor baby, so overworked and taken advantage of.

Go join a union...

Longest run-on sentence ever.

What do you even mean? What are the levels they are offering you that seem low? And why do you say 100% is never really 100% is it? If you multiply the annual premium by 1.0 to get your commission you are on 100%. If you multiply by 1.2 to get your commission you are on 120%. What is your confusion?

You are doing your homework on the commission side of things. Good for you. Took me too many years to get that thing straight.

The secret of the biz is that like life there is a limited amount of commission to go around. It is split and then split again and perhaps even more times which can leave the guy at the bottom with less and less. You have to decide how much of that pie you are willing to live with. If your IMO is keeping too much of the pie... I would find a new bakery.

I've always said, agents are the easiest sale if they aren't careful.

Don't worry about the flack on here... seems you ran into some jilted lovers. :laugh:

Do your home work!

Back