Western & Southern Life

cward

Ive read a few posts here regarding western &southern life. i see most agree its a great place to start out. i am very dedicated to making this my career, yet am very green to the industry. any words of advise would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Western & Southern

I tried and failed quickly at it. If you go into and do it their way- you are good. You do it my way.... not so much. They have a system. Follow the system, you are OK.

Ive read a few posts here regarding western &southern life. i see most agree its a great place to start out. i am very dedicated to making this my career, yet am very green to the industry. any words of advise would be greatly appreciated.

Go for it!! If you will let them they will train you and if you learn to sell you can then write your own ticket.

I worked with WS for 17 years as an Agent, Sales manager and District Manager. Since 2003 they have changed their contract and agents training program a number of times. The degree of training you get is not based on the Company but the Manager and local office culture. Unfortunately the corporate promises for training you get are really based on the local Manager.

Ask him his average agent turnover and the average income of agents over 1 year of service. If it is low...RUN.

Back