What’s your best rebuttal..

Fair enough.

If you wake up dead tomorrow. Which one of the kids will be the one? (I am look for them to say a name).

If you did have a little policy to cover your expenses who would be the beneficiary, who would we need to write the check to????

If they are not feeling it, I am hanging up and on my way to happy hour.

I know people say it is not an emotional sale. However, the majority are moved by one or more emotion. Greed, Love and responsibility are emotions to me.

"Your kids are the ones that asked me to come see you".

I actually wouldnt say that but I would think it. Honestly at that point I would cut my losses and run, time is too precious to have to convince someone... I'll go find some low hanging fruit somewhere else. (P&C)

I am strictly commercial P&C, but I'm still speaking from 18 years of sales experience. I agree with a lot of other people on here. If it were me, I would feel my time was better spent finding a better prospect, than wasting time on these people.

I am strictly commercial P&C, but I'm still speaking from 18 years of sales experience. I agree with a lot of other people on here. If it were me, I would feel my time was better spent finding a better prospect, than wasting time on these people.
You don't have to "waste" much time rebutting this. But often, that answer is only a smoke screen and one they know you see through it they turn in to buyers.. Certainly worth the two minutes you spent answering thier "objection"..

Back