What a day and it's just starting . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
ACA looks to be very promising . . .

18 new Members today + the 26 that were pre-loaded and ready to go = a very nice 10 hours today.

44 on the books @ $15 pmpm - almost $8k in annual commissions - wake up 2/15 to $660 in my bank and it's just Day #1 . . .

My goal of 200 pmpm by 12/15 seems realistic now.

Special thanks to the 2 long time Forum Members that spent time with me and encouraged me to do it.

This doesn't even include the Ancillary Wrap products that I also wrote with Assurity, Manhatten Life and NG for a few of the families . . .

YOU CAN DO IT......

NEW Elite Plus Circle of Champions – a special designation for agents and brokers who actively assist more than 500 enrollments.

YOU CAN DO IT......

NEW Elite Plus Circle of Champions – a special designation for agents and brokers who actively assist more than 500 enrollments.

Would be nice. Doubt that I can do that my first year.

Would be nice. Doubt that I can do that my first year.

Not with that attitude..:frown::) Besides Sti said you can so who are you to call the moderator a liar? :skeptical:

My goal is only 5 members a day. Only reason i have so many so far - is I preloaded them over the last two weeks.

Just going to do ACA part-time, maybe 2 to 3 hours a night except Sunday and Thanksgiving weekend . . .

44 enrollments in a day is amazing work!!

I made about the same today writing 1/3 as many contracts though. What is this high volume low commission strategy you are doing?

Target your guns at better commissions, maybe? Just my 2 cents.

44 enrollments in a day is amazing work!!

I made about the same today writing 1/3 as many contracts though. What is this high volume low commission strategy you are doing?

Target your guns at better commissions, maybe? Just my 2 cents.

44 Members - but more than 2/3rds were stacked and ready. Took lil over 10 hours to get them done.

No strategy - just grabbing the low hanging fruit.

Wrote a few wrap products too - but, still learning how those work.

Back