What Are Agent Secure Vs Noodle 2.0 Commission Rates

iiinycboi

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know this topic has been talked about a lot, but all the threads are prior to noodle 2.0

Anyone know how they rank vs each other? And if you can provide their commission rates? From agent secure they seem to be average 15 so some are higher? And noodle is saying tops 13%?

From what I understand they both let you roll the book in and out without penalty. They both give you access to online quoting eaters and close to instant quote.

And anyone know what incentive agent secure gives if you are with the big I?

Just if agent secure or noodle provide commission rate higher than what they listed. 15 average is to generalized for me. Want to know what the percentages are exactly. I need a couple commercial lines and they offer the carriers I need just want to know money wise which is better.

Noodle is much lower not sure about the other. Makes no difference if you sign up. What you see is what it is. At least from experience.

We've been happy with AgentSecure. Not perfect, but it allows access to carriers that you may be thinking of adding. Sort of "test drive" a carrier to see if they're a good fit for your area...

RW

We've been happy with AgentSecure. Not perfect, but it allows access to carriers that you may be thinking of adding. Sort of "test drive" a carrier to see if they're a good fit for your area...

RW

what didnt you like about them?

i think im going to with agentsecure and try it they gave me a 30 day test drive. and insurance noodle apparently has a non compete.

I assume Agent Secure appears as the agent of record?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not once, but twice?

You know what they say about assuming.....

Back