What are best methods to market dual plans

Here are some places I used to go to

County Housing Authorities Apartment Buildings

Senior Centers

Churches

Food Banks/Food Pantries (My best resource)

Dollar Stores

Senior Health Fairs

Team up with Dentists

Thanks... did you prospect at the Dollar Store or just buy items there & by your answer sounds like your out of this arena if so why?

Thanks so much again!

Here are some places I used to go to

County Housing Authorities Apartment Buildings

Senior Centers

Churches

Food Banks/Food Pantries (My best resource)

Dollar Stores

Senior Health Fairs

Team up with Dentists

I recently moved that is reason for the past tense but will be jumping back into it and I just made conversation with people at Dollar Stores. If they were mom and pop joints I would see if they minded if I prospected. Just make sure you are compliant with your state.

I had someone email about a list source for Chronic Condition (Diabetes SEP) prospects. Anyone dare try to prospect with these or hear about them?

I recently moved that is reason for the past tense but will be jumping back into it and I just made conversation with people at Dollar Stores. If they were mom and pop joints I would see if they minded if I prospected. Just make sure you are compliant with your state.

I thought you used past tense because you were referring to the time when approaching seniors in many of these places was not yet a violation of Medicare Marketing Guidelines. A state may allow you to approach a senior at a Dollar Store. Medicare does not.

I thought you used past tense because you were referring to the time when approaching seniors in many of these places was not yet a violation of Medicare Marketing Guidelines. A state may allow you to approach a senior at a Dollar Store. Medicare does not.

Exactly. We did a few food banks (that were very successful) last fall and they basically announced if anyone had questions about their healthcare they could come to the back (in a room closed off from the lobby) and ask questions. We had no material, no brochures. Nothing. UHC, Coventry and Humana advised that we did not have to register it as any kind of event. I was very leery about the whole thing but it went really well and we did everything within CMS guidelines.

A lot of these people we actually helped recover their lost medicaid too. Lots of social service coordination.

Back