What ARE people thinking?

Right,

"I'm not gonna telemarket because that's interruptive yet I'll be the 5th agent to bother them on shared leads."

Interesting way of fooling yourself.

Right,

"I'm not gonna telemarket because that's interruptive yet I'll be the 5th agent to bother them on shared leads."

Interesting way of fooling yourself.
Why the quote marks, Did someone on this post say that?

I'm not fooling anyone.. most of all myself. I just call it as I see it... sometimes the blunt truth doctor can hurt feelings...

Shared internet leads are not for folks that can't handle the preasure and aggressive tatics of other agents. It's tough, I know that.... but as I said b4, if u can make it on internet leads u can make it on any lead.

Now, if that is fooling anyone well.... whatever... a fact is a fact, some agents are not cut out for tough sales, and internet leads are tough

How many times do you call the leads back, once you've spoken to them and sent them a proposal? That is, how many times do you call back once they say that they are washing their hair, doing yardwork, at the supermarket, etc. 3,4,5, just curious. BTW, I think that shared leads are the greatest thing going, as long as they are not called by more than 10 agents. That seems to be the breaking point. As for the idea that they don't know anyone will be calling, or that they are "bothered" is pure hogwash. Some of them are, of course, but the largest policies and most referrals that I've gotten have come from shared leads. If you beat the competition and do a good job with it, its better than if they only spoke to one or two agents. Just like anything else, 80% of the agents calling them are morons and they think that their clients are as well.

Anyone with a computer is going to the internet for "research". Enter the internet (shared) lead.

It's the best way to get business IF you can talk. If you're an average Joe Blow, you'll have to walk n talk, call businesses, and all the other primitive poop.

What are people thinking by entering their personal info? They're not.
They never had upfront access to rates until 1997 (eHealth). They feel like they've accomplished something by getting the rates on the screen.
Congratulations bucko! Now they've got 300 rates in front of them. Guess which one they want to buy?

Again, if you can't talk, forget the internet leads. You wouldn't fly a plane if you weren't a pilot would ya?

Back