What are some of the lead sources you guys use and why?

So lets see, Did the chicken come before the egg? Also how do new agents ask for referrals if they have no one to sit in front off when they are brand new? unless they come in a ride along with me and i let them write my clients and get my referrals this defeats my purpose . Unless i have them call my current book of business .

About mortgage protection leads, certain states already have property data information provided online..... those type leads are free and the information is right there. It will give you the date property was sold, amount of sale, address and who bought. And also the deed record date.

Your best source of leads will be existing clients. Learn how to ask for referrals...properly. Qualify the type of lead you're looking for and talk to existing clients. Simply asking "who do you know might need life insurance"...won't cut it.
Got anything you say to them specifically when asking for leads? I dont like to come off as begging for business, although I am lol

Got anything you say to them specifically when asking for leads? I dont like to come off as begging for business, although I am lol

Watch youtube videos, and read articles to develop your own style. I have nailed mine down and dropped all advertising years ago and am now 100% referral - and I am buried in them. You may want to start here -

Back