Discussion in 'Insurance Continuing Education Forum' started by juliakate, Apr 10, 2017.
What are some useful*tips*for*writing*my first*article?
Read the 7 books by copyhackers, other than that here's some tips:
1. Title should address problem
2. Subheader to title should present solution.
3. Make a customer avatar to understand your reader
4. Add pictures, at least 1 per 500 words
5. Add subheaders, 1 per 350-500 words
6. Use bullets
7. Use numbers in headers and subheaders
8. Appeal to 1 of 7 vices
9. Optimize towards keywords or keyword topics
10. Place keywords in first & last paragraphs, title, and one header
Try Buzzsumo to find the most shared content for any keyword, it will help you find out what topics are popular in your industry.
Suggest picking a topic keyword that is popular and relevant to the service that you provide, and add an engaging hook.
7 Essential Ways To Unlock (Popular and Relevant Keyword) Value
Separate names with a comma.