What Are The Best Quoting Options?

I will more than likely build my own website with forms for customers to fill out for quoting. However, this will not be instant quoting. No they will have to be contacted later by me. Is this good or bad?

When people are looking for insurance.....they like an instant quote. I know I do. My plan is to sell life insurance (term, whole life, final expense, etc.), annuities, and medicare supplements.

Which quoting software is best for the lines of insurance I will be offering from my website? And when I am out and away from my computer, which software app can be used on my phone for an instant quote?

Did someone say quoting? Hello there, NinjaQuoter.com here!

Give us a test drive with a 30 day free trial at Life Insurance Website Quoters - Ninja Quoter. We quote those products, including accidental death. We are very web marketing focused, can connect the quoters on your site to your CRM and can text/email you the lead data all at once. The quoters are all responsive and show well on all devices. We are 100% cloud/web based, no software to download or update. Once a lead is generated, it is stored in your dashboard to be requoted with a single button click.

If you sign up for a free trial, our team will reach out to you to make sure you are successful in your onboarding and understanding of all the powerful features we have.

Nic

Thanks so much for a fast response. I will keep this in mind when I build my website. So I can get quotes for all three insurance categories (life, annuities, & med sups) with one software from my site?

I will more than likely build my own website with forms for customers to fill out for quoting. However, this will not be instant quoting. No they will have to be contacted later by me. Is this good or bad?

Nobody fills out a request to get hounded on the phone....but will fill out a short form to see instant rates......I have been doing online marketing for about 20 years .....have a quote engine is a must if you want to develop your own leads.....but that is just half of it.....you need to have your site set up right and it takes work to market insurance on the net.....these guys know their stuff..... http://www.selltermlife.com/custom-life-insurance-website/

Well I need to get contracts first to sell and then I thought I would build my site then. I would like to add instant rating to my own site with the right app. Does Selltermlife.com offer that?

Back