What Are the Most Useful Aspects of a CRM for an Individual Producer?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
It seems like a lot of the P&C shops have pretty involved agency management systems vs CRMs, but for an individual producer, what would the most useful features be?

When I was running cards I thought it'd be useful to keep track of the houses in a given area so if I went back I could just run a report and rework any old leads I couldn't reach, but I don't know that I'd actually do that vs thinking it was a good idea.

What type of features would help an individual agent make more sales?

It seems like a lot of the P&C shops have pretty involved agency management systems vs CRMs, but for an individual producer, what would the most useful features be?

When I was running cards I thought it'd be useful to keep track of the houses in a given area so if I went back I could just run a report and rework any old leads I couldn't reach, but I don't know that I'd actually do that vs thinking it was a good idea.

What type of features would help an individual agent make more sales?

Looking forward to checking out your CRM Josh. The price is right.:yes:

If you are using a CRM like Salesforce, you can consider TechCanary or you can get bespoke AMS developed, depends on your preference. We can assist if you need help.

Back