What Are the Types of Automobile Insurance in USA ?

Washingt

USA
Hello guys....!
What are the types of automobile insurance in USA ...? If anyone knows then please reply me.. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated...Thanks in advance....!

Hello guys....!
What are the types of automobile insurance in USA ...? If anyone knows then please reply me.. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated...Thanks in advance....!

He shows the Washington stae flag, but I think he must be a foreigner----maybe just over the border in Canada!:nah:

Different Types of Auto Insurance coverages are Available :

Liability insurance coverage is imperative to have as a driver. This insurance covers any injuries or damages to property that may occur during an accident. Two types of liability include bodily injury liability insurance and property damage liability insurance.

Medical insurance is different in that it focuses on the driver and passengers of the car. This will cover any medical treatment for the driver and the passengers. In addition, the medical insurance may or may not offer disability insurance and pain and suffering compensation.

Uninsured or under-insured drivers insurance will pay any costs that you or your passengers may experience if an accident should occur with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured. Collision insurance deals with the cost of damage caused by a collision to your car that may affect the book value. Comprehensive deals more with damage caused by vandalism, natural disasters, theft or other kinds of damage.
There are several other types of car insurance. These include glass replacement insurance, towing insurance etc. These types of insurance are often not required and are not popular as they are often costly.

Back