What Are You Selling Outside of Open Enrollment?

candice84

Hi All,

Just curious what everyone is selling now that open enrollment has ended. SEP's? Short Term Medical? Fixed Benefit? Health Sharing Ministries?

I am selling STM plans, MEC plans, Association health plans and a stand alone RX card.
Making more money now and have a lot more options for individuals outside of the unaffordable health care on the marketplace

STM, Group / Association Based Indemnity Health. Health Sharing programs like Liberty Health concerns me if you ever read their literature. However there is always still a lot of individuals who can still qualify for an SEP through the marketplace. Health Sharing programs like Liberty Health concerns me if you ever read their literature.

The most success i've seen from our downlines include selling STM, MEC, Mini-Meds, stacking with DVH, CI and a wellness program that assist with RX, Diagnostic testing both lab and blood work, telemedicine, and several other benefits.

From what we've seen the addition of the Wellness Program has greatly increased retention on the programs as it assist in maximizing benefits to minimize out of pocket costs.

Yes, but it hast to be a HTTPS page, secure. They will provide you one if you need it. I take my to Starbucks, put it in and wait....like fishing. Then I figure I can write off my morning coffee....advertising expense, you know.

Back