What Are You Selling Outside of Open Enrollment?

Yes, but it hast to be a HTTPS page, secure. They will provide you one if you need it. I take my to Starbucks, put it in and wait....like fishing. Then I figure I can write off my morning coffee....advertising expense, you know.

So it automatically displays something on their phone if Bluetooth is on?

What products do you promote using it and how well has it worked?
Individual health and it has not worked at all. Period. I would not spend a nickel on it. There are probably some legitimate uses for it, but doing what I am doing is not one. Unless it is free. The company I am using wants me to pay $50 per month...I would not pay more than $1, and that would be for the novelty value.

My guess would be the product needs to be "see it, buy it" or "get a quote". Seems to have little application for insurance, except maybe transactional sales.

I sell mine through Genusity. I know of two other companies, Asirvia and Royaltie, and they all do the same thing. They send a 40 character message and a link to a secure website to all bluetooth and location nearby enabled android phones within the beacons's transmission radius. Ours is from 150 feet up to 1500 ft. Those other two also charge for the first and last month of service and we don't. Ours are also less expensive because we have one that is 10.00 a month with a 10.00 activation, 3 different beacons that are 25 for 1, 5 for 49 and 10 for 99.00. From what I know, theirs are 3 for 49 and 8 for 99 and you have to pay the first and last month of service up front. We have an advertising system that you can use in addition to the beacon for 15.00 a month where you can build a secure mobile landing page, 2 auto responders, an unlimited list builder. I used mine to advertise that I am willing to do your income taxes for 20.00 and then the extra money you would pay H & R Block, Jackson Hewitt or Liberty or whoever you use can be used to buy a life policy and you can use that savings to pay for the policy yearly. I would think that it isn't an inducement to buy since I am not making you buy or pressuring you to buy a life policy to get the 20.00 deal, but it is a good way to explain why their employer provided life policy isnt enough.

you can find out more by going to genusitybeacons.com which is a 90 second video, we have a live webinar with the owners of the company 5 days a week and a training on Tuesday afternoon. The daily webinar is to introduce you to beacon marketing and then show those interested, the comp plan. In the month of February, they are giving anyone who jumps on the live webinar a restaurant discount savings card, valued at 29.99 that gives BOGOs and discounts at 20 different chain restaurants and fast food franchises. If you want more info, I think you can private message me here....I dont want to fill the forum with non insurance stuff....but your success or failure with beacons is gonna depend on your message and how you build your landing page. In my tax post, I uploaded a you tube video that plays when they click on my ad, which I think would be more effective than just text and photos.

My guess would be the product needs to be "see it, buy it" or "get a quote". Seems to have little application for insurance, except maybe transactional sales.
I wouldnt use it for medicare, but you already know that. I would make a you tube video with whatever short message you want them to get before they decide to leave you their contact information or Click to call your cell phone

I've got awesome health plans, critical illness, short term disability, accident, life, dental, and vision. I plan on getting them on myself once my husband and I get our money situated. We both started new jobs and haven't quite had a steady income yet.

Back