What are your plans for success in 2009?

CPellett

As part of our January 2009 Planning for Success issue, the Agent's Sales Journal is asking all active agents:

Submit your response to cpellett(at)agentmediacorp.com by Nov. 12 and you could be included in an upcoming issue! Make sure your response is specific enough to serve as compelling advice for your colleagues, as that's who will be reading this.

Include your first and last name, city, and state.

We'd love to hear from you!

As part of our January 2009 Planning for Success issue, the Agent's Sales Journal is asking all active agents:

Make just enough money to stay right under Obama's tax line to get some of that killer dem tax money......

A new double barrel shotgun, plenty of buckshot, burglar bars, (electrified of course), trap door on my front porch, two pit bulls, outside surround video surveillance, underground escape tunnel.....oh, I almost forgot, start saving for my down payment on my Blackhawk chopper!

I'm going to finally sort through the stack of obituaries next to my desk and cross their names out of the phone book, then smile and dial with what's left. I usually reserve this task for Saturday nights.

I'm going to finally sort through the stack of obituaries next to my desk and cross their names out of the phone book, then smile and dial with what's left. I usually reserve this task for Saturday nights.

Matt, you've got it backwards.

I actually worked with guys (some years back) that would "work the obits" by finding survivors, and attempting to sell them life insurance.

As the e-trade baby says, "I underestimated the creepiness."

Latest posts

Back