What Benefits & Forms Portal For Your Group Clients's Employees Do You Use?

I used to create a custom portal/website for my small group clients. The portal would have the company's logo and show a schedule of its benefits plus offer links to claim forms, provider network lists and service numbers to call.

Do you set up anything like that for your group clients today? Is so, do you recommend any vendors that offer templates or do you set up a site for them?

Try looking at Agency Manager from Benefits Connect. It has more capability than I can get my mind around at this time, but it allows you to upload documents, grant employee level access if you want, etc.

I'm sort of torn on if groups really value being able to do this or not. Many small and medium groups seem to still prefer the old paper method, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to provide them options.

Curious if you get any other insights. I did like that the price is very reasonable compared to what I have heard for Zywave and others. I can afford to float it while I slowly release it to groups at renewals without breaking the bank.

Latest posts

Back