What Carriers Will Accept DE in FL?

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I have 3 cases who refuse to open a checking account and will only buy if I set it up monthly bill or DE? All 3 cases are over $100 monthly so I hate to walk away. SNL charges more for DE than for EFT. I am not sure if they will do a monthly bill. Any other companies that I should look at that may offer DE or monthly bill?

I have 3 cases who refuse to open a checking account and will only buy if I set it up monthly bill or DE? All 3 cases are over $100 monthly so I hate to walk away. SNL charges more for DE than for EFT. I am not sure if they will do a monthly bill. Any other companies that I should look at that may offer DE or monthly bill?

SNL will do monthly bill or DE card.

LBL will do DE card but it is the standard rate, so higher priced.

Trans will do DE card.

In Florida, the ONLY carrier that actually draft's DE CORRECTLY is Transamerica.

Thanks so much for this info. Since I can't write any Transamerica until July I will be forced to use SNL or walk away. Didn't know they would bill monthly. I am seeing more DE and monthly bill cases since I started working DM.

Thanks so much for this info. Since I can't write any Transamerica until July I will be forced to use SNL or walk away. Didn't know they would bill monthly. I am seeing more DE and monthly bill cases since I started working DM.

Yea I don't do monthly bill at all. If that is how they want to do it, I say that is fine. Since the premium is $100 per month, my companies will let us do mail in quarterly, so I will need $300 made out to XYZ Company...

What about LBL? I don't have them but many FEX agents do and they are telling them that they do SS billing.

Please note, he said "correctly". I have heard the same. LBL does offer SS billing, however it is not done right. :biggrin:

Back