What company offers the best Insurance Licensing products?

Which insurance license training provider offers the best products and services?

What makes one better than the other?

Managers and recruiters, What is the most important thing you look for in a company you send your newest recruit to for insurance licensing?

How many pass the exam and how much does it cost. Those are the only two things that matter.

Having recently passed the exam myself, I personally found the review on pmreview.com to be very helpful.

Would I of passed the test anyway? Yes. That doesn't change the fact that it's information we all need to know anyway, and what's $25?

Which insurance license training provider offers the best products and services?

What makes one better than the other?

Managers and recruiters, What is the most important thing you look for in a company you send your newest recruit to for insurance licensing?

AD Banker, thats all you need to know

If you need more than the book and practice tests on a computer to pass insurance licensing tests, you need to consider another line of work.

That seems ignorant - everyone has a different learning style. From experience, i know that some of the best salesman/networkers/insurance agents couldn't pass an exam without the thorough instruction you receive from a live class. :1eek:

Hey, this program I found has outstanding coverage for new and independent agents. Have you heard of "preferred risk" E&O? I haven't either, until now. Check out EOforLess(dot)com

"But wait!! there's more. If you call now we'll double your order AND we'll throw in free shipping and handling, free oxyclean product and a free mini slider grilling pan."

:twitchy:

... everyone has a different learning style. From experience, i know that some of the best salesman/networkers/insurance agents couldn't pass an exam without the thorough instruction you receive from a live class. :1eek:

I would definitely have to agree with you here. Many of our students would be completely lost without some form of instructor led instruction. The experience of an insurance professional can really "bring it home" in a lecture. Not saying that many people don't study from a book and questions and pass the exam but that some people just need to know what to expect when they sit down for the exam. There is lots of test anxiety out there and everything you can do to mentally prepare yourself for the exam is really going to help.
</IMG>

I've always though that classroom was far superior to self-study, where there's a choice.

Because the objective is simply to pass the exam -- that doesn't mean people know a lot about insurance at the end of the day, however.

atlantainsguy

Latest posts

Back