What contact management software to use

Why do I get the feeling that everyone here is a tuxedo... and I'm a pair of brown shoes!:yes:

I no longer post on tech issues in this venue since my opinion is not valued... it's ridiculed.

I'm not the brightest person in the forum but I know when people are laughing at me and not with me. :yes:

It's OK. I don't mind the ridicule, but I see no reason to take the time and use the brain cells to make the effort anymore to post on tech subjects. I would just get my ass handed to me (again) by Rick and Frank and Senior and Newby and a hundred and one others.

If the original poster (or anyone else) wants my opinion on database systems and CRMs... after 35 years in the computer industry... they can PM me.

I think that meets with everyone's approval. YMMV.

Al

Always laughing "with", Al. Never "at."

I'm not a hater. I do think you have it out for Frank though.

You gotta admit...the poop analizer is a great idea though. I tried to invent that but kept getting my scanner all gummed up.

Always laughing "with", Al. Never "at."

I'm not a hater. I do think you have it out for Frank though.

You gotta admit...the poop analizer is a great idea though. I tried to invent that but kept getting my scanner all gummed up.

:D I really did laugh out loud on this one. My 3 yr old thinks poop is the funniest word ever.

P.S. Try wrapping the poop in saran wrap prior to inserting the poop into the scanner.
</IMG>

:D I really did laugh out loud on this one. My 3 yr old thinks poop is the funniest word ever.

P.S. Try wrapping the poop in saran wrap prior to inserting the poop into the scanner.
</IMG>

I tried that already but then when I went to the grocery, Bran Flakes weren't on the list.

"My 3 yr old thinks poop is the funniest word ever."

That's because poop IS the funniest word ever. Followed closely by Booger.

I use ACT and I love the program. It fits my business and personal needs, as well as my budget. YIO is also a good program for the type of people who want a simple, yet effective program that allows you to do a lot of things at the click of a button. I advise you to demo any software you're interested in and then make a decision. For what it's worth, I have no problem with Al, but Newby's comment had me rolling.

Damn! This is probably the greatest thread I've seen here.

Can't tell you how glad I stayed out of it and very happy to see I wasn't needed!

Rick

I do think you have it out for Frank though.

I can see how you might think that, but it's not true. While I doubt we would ever become close friends, I think that we have gradually developed a respect for each other's opinions and positions on various issues.

However, this thread's topic is not one of them! Frank and a few other personalities here are highly sensitive to criticism or opposition and I've decided to simply keep out of their air space and to try to stay off or under their radar.

By voicing an opinion on the topic of this tread, an argument would ensue that would deteriorate into something that would not be beneficial for anyone... so I'm just not going to go there anymore. If anyone cares what I recommend they can use the PM feature.

I don't need the abuse I would receive if I explained my position on CRM, YIO, web vs. desktop, etc. My first, current, and very expensive wife of 26 years gives me all the abuse I can handle. :yes:

Al

I can see how you might think that, but it's not true. While I doubt we would ever become close friends, I think that we have gradually developed a respect for each other's opinions and positions on various issues.

However, this thread's topic is not one of them! Frank and a few other personalities here are highly sensitive to criticism or opposition and I've decided to simply keep out of their air space and to try to stay off or under their radar.

By voicing an opinion on the topic of this tread, an argument would ensue that would deteriorate into something that would not be beneficial for anyone... so I'm just not going to go there anymore. If anyone cares what I recommend they can use the PM feature.

I don't need the abuse I would receive if I explained my position on CRM, YIO, web vs. desktop, etc. My first, current, and very expensive wife of 26 years gives me all the abuse I can handle. :yes:

Al

Very honorable of you Al to take the high road. You are to be admired for that.

And Al's wife...if you're reading this...try putting a bar of soap into a long tube-sock and sneaking up on him when he's sleeping. Just use it like a whip. It doesn't leave bruises but hurts like hell.

Back