What CRM do you prefer for your business? I am considering Copper. Thoughts ?

policy girl

Hello everyone!

I am considering using the Copper CRM system during a trial basis to see if it is right for my large book of business.

I would like feedback from anyone who is/used this platform. Also, what CRM do you prefer for your book of business? Please list the pros and cons. Thank you in advance!

I see that Copper is the new version of Prosperworks. I know PW got good reviews from many folks here that used GSuite. I wonder how the "change" has affected the product? I see they no longer offer a FREE version, and it appears (though I'm not sure) that some of the options that used to be available on the lower level version are not anymore. I'm not certain. Anyone have any input? I'm considering Copper for my 1 man business also. TIA

I use Copper (Prosperworks).

Pros:

G Suite integration is very good.
User friendly
Pulls a lot of social media stuff immediately (good for leads)
Automation is simple and straightfoward.

Cons

Reporting not very strong at all
Dashboard isn't customizable enough
They charge for ringcentral integration

I am still using them for incoming leads but I am now using Zoho for existing clients.

Hope that helps.

I use Radius BOB. It’s affordable, user friendly, and has good support. My business is 1 agent and primarily Medicare Advantage. For my needs it works well as a CRM. I can’t find any disadvantages.

How has your experience been? I’ve tried copper and I’ve noticed how refined it is. I’ve used Bitrix in the past but I have trouble with all the bugs.

Back