What do I do now?

JoKat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have held a L&H lic for 9 years. Before that I knew nothing about insurance and investments, but I always wanted to learn, however I had no one near me that was into that kind of thing. I joined WFG at a party as they promised to teach me everything I wanted to know about investments. That never happen, but I was loyal to them and bad things happened, so I went to FEG and not much better. Just recruit, you don't need to know anything. I a paralegal, accountant, account manager for crypto currencies, and somewhat of a computer expert. I want out of the MLM marketing plan.

I am interested in the Infinite Banking System using the Cash Value Account and Annuities. That means the 30-80 year old clients. I have not done much in sales. I have a lot of knowledge in this area from the 9 years of outside MLM learning along with some street knowledge and I have always said I can sell anyone anything which has been true until Life Insurance. How to you sell a piece of paper for $1000 per month.

Well with my combined knowledge, especially in trading, I have learn how to sell that piece of paper for $2000 per month, but I want out of MLM.

So my question to all of you professionals is where do I go from here? Who do I align myself with? And any next steps.

I am going crazy trying to find my way and want to get started ASAP.

Thanks in ADVANCE.

Oh by the way, I should include that I do not want to be captative but independent, own my own book, and contract with my own writing number. Also I want a clear exit plan should I decide the agency is not a good fit. I will also have agents under me.

There are a ton of IMO's that could likely be helpful. If I was in your shoes, I'd definitely go indy, and hunt around to find a company that specializes in what I wanted to sell. You interview them. What can they offer you? Training, support, product expertise, area of focus, comp, release, etc. What do they sell and/or specialize in? Do they offer investments and insurance (if that is something you want). WFG & FEG are not it, obviously.

I am blessed to work with some great folks but it took a while to find my way through this ridiculous maze of lies and false claims from alot of folks along the way. I see so many agents dealing with exactly what you are, its too bad this industry is so full of folks wanting to just override people and many will say anything to recruit them.

I have held a L&H lic for 9 years. Before that I knew nothing about insurance and investments, but I always wanted to learn, however I had no one near me that was into that kind of thing. I joined WFG at a party as they promised to teach me everything I wanted to know about investments. That never happen, but I was loyal to them and bad things happened, so I went to FEG and not much better. Just recruit, you don't need to know anything. I a paralegal, accountant, account manager for crypto currencies, and somewhat of a computer expert. I want out of the MLM marketing plan.

I am interested in the Infinite Banking System using the Cash Value Account and Annuities. That means the 30-80 year old clients. I have not done much in sales. I have a lot of knowledge in this area from the 9 years of outside MLM learning along with some street knowledge and I have always said I can sell anyone anything which has been true until Life Insurance. How to you sell a piece of paper for $1000 per month.

Well with my combined knowledge, especially in trading, I have learn how to sell that piece of paper for $2000 per month, but I want out of MLM.

So my question to all of you professionals is where do I go from here? Who do I align myself with? And any next steps.

Thanks in ADVANCE.
Speak with Levison Levinson & Associates

Careful where you jump next.

Take your time.

Research this sight. You'll need to shovel through all the crap... but if your attentive you should find some things to help you start asking the right questions.

Also spend time to search out people already doing what you want to do. Begin a conversation with them, buy them a cup of coffee... it will be an investment of time and treasure that will pay huge future dividends. :yes:

Careful where you jump next.

Take your time.

Research this sight. You'll need to shovel through all the crap... but if your attentive you should find some things to help you start asking the right questions.

Also spend time to search out people already doing what you want to do. Begin a conversation with them, buy them a cup of coffee... it will be an investment of time and treasure that will pay huge future dividends. :yes:
Very good insight, thanks

Someone is always overriding someone elses hard work. But that has nothing to do with your commissions. I mean it's not coming out of your pocket. You get the biggest piece of the pie and your upline who is supposed to train you and make you successful only gets a small piece of that pie. And if you're not making money, neither are they. So it's in their best interest to get you making money as soon as possible so that we can all make some money and copy and duplicate and keep going.. That's how people are successful in this business. You can surpass your upline in FEG and nothing can hold you back except for yourself. You're not captive, so you can do business with any company you choose to. They already proved the equity share program is paying out, so far over $8 million paid out to the field force for the 30% sale to FG Life. And there's another sale happening in 2 years which they say could be up to 10x more. And all you have to do is make $100k in any 12 month period
So yes, there's always somone above, in whatever job you choose to do, that get's paid for what you do. I guess you can open your own company and be that man at the top that takes a piece of all your workers... but see.. it never ends.

That’s correct there is always someone making money off you . But your job as an agent is too cut out as many layers as possible . Many of these mlm’s like ail or Lincoln heritage have agents at 65% commission recruiting layers at 45-60% . That’s suicide . To recruit you need to be at 130-145% giving out 100-120% . The people under you must be successful and happy . Anyone at 65% recruiting has zero chance of succeeding .Had a girl I met that was with ail at 65% recruiting . I told her you got zero chance of making it . They stuck people under her . She refused to listen to me . The chargebacks started hitting from her downline and her . I lost contact with her and looked at her Facebook recently . She’s out of the business

Yep DonP, you got it.

That is the SOP for most MLM companies. Get you in, pump you up, sell you a policy (that they make the commission on), use up your friends and family list, pay you little to no commission %, make you recruit to move up in commission %, make big overrides on you, tell you the sky is the limit to keep you going. They will usually parade out a few who "made" it and show you commission checks to keep you in the game. Some even charge you a monthly fee to be involved. People literally pay to be bent over.

The reality is, very few make it and they are looking for the 1 or 2 out of hundreds that will, and especially the folks that are good recruiters. Then they can lather, rinse, and repeat the above, over and over and over. Meanwhile they make big money on all the peon's that signup, most of who eventually fail and many even lose $ on the whole deal, even if they sell some cases.

Captive with a quality company, or Indy is SOOOOOOOOO much better for 99% of folks.

Yep DonP, you got it.

That is the SOP for most MLM companies. Get you in, pump you up, sell you a policy (that they make the commission on), use up your friends and family list, pay you little to no commission %, make you recruit to move up in commission %, make big overrides on you, tell you the sky is the limit to keep you going. They will usually parade out a few who "made" it and show you commission checks to keep you in the game. Some even charge you a monthly fee to be involved. People literally pay to be bent over.

The reality is, very few make it and they are looking for the 1 or 2 out of hundreds that will, and especially the folks that are good recruiters. Then they can lather, rinse, and repeat the above, over and over and over. Meanwhile they make big money on all the peon's that signup, most of who eventually fail and many even lose $ on the whole deal, even if they sell some cases.

Captive with a quality company, or Indy is SOOOOOOOOO much better for 99% of folks.

Throw the spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks analogy . Pump people up and give them dreams . Bring 100 a month in and 30 write at least 1 and 5 make it 6 months and 3 make it a yr . Each month bring 100 new credit in. Bring 1200 a year in and 35 make it 12 months . The top of the pyramid get filthy rich . 98% lose money and are disgruntled.

Back