What Do I Start with First?

Once he gets his socks sorted out, then he's headed over to his life coach:

Stuart Smalley's famous quote - YouTube

If he doesn't hurry up, the companies in his bag won't be relevant anymore. Then he'll have to spend another year lining up new companies. By the time he gets contracted with the new companies, his socks will be out of style, then he'll have to get his socks sorted out again. Geeeez, It's a vicious cycle! :twitchy:

----------

Hard to believe he's a U.S. Senator. Just goes to show what you can do when you believe in yourself Mr. Zombie.:yes:

I realized that I started this post almost 1 year ago, but I later decided to take 1 full year off since I worked 15 years straight with only a day off here and there. I had the money to be able to do so and I decided to make 1/1/17 my official start date for giving this my full attention. I do not want to have to scurry to get things after I start marketing and selling, and I had some brushing up to do in regards to Medicare coverage rules and Medicare Advantage issues. So yes while I haven't done anything in 2016, I am very proud with myself for what I have accomplished since 1/1/17. Like I said I am about 2 weeks away now from being fully ready to sell. This was going to be the only time in my life where I could safely take off for an entire year and let me tell you guys, it is amazing to get up everyday without an alarm clock and play some Playstation.

I didn't want my hobbies to get in my way of working either and wanted to get all the gaming out of my system so that I could fully commit to this gig. I also had sold many things that I had of value and got an extra $5,000 doing so. Taking 1 year off also put me in the right frame of mind to be in a positive attitude. My last employer of 10 years did upset me more than I realized and I needed to let that experience subside with time. I also understand that I will probably be working 50 to 60 hours a week as well so yeah I needed to hit the reset button.

I am taking my time to start because I know that I will succeed. My 1/1/17 date was not to be sales ready, it was a date that I used to start licensing, certifying, and buying all the supplies I needed which like I said was almost everything imaginable from a scanner to dress shoes and most common office supplies. I also had to get my car in good working order since I had worn tie rods and lower ball joints.

Last edited:
I realized that I started this post almost 1 year ago, but I later decided to take 1 full year off since I worked 15 years straight with only a day off here and there. I had the money to be able to do so and I decided to make 1/1/17 my official start date for giving this my full attention. I do not want to have to scurry to get things after I start marketing and selling, and I had some brushing up to do in regards to Medicare coverage rules and Medicare Advantage issues. So yes while I haven't done anything in 2016, I am very proud with myself for what I have accomplished since 1/1/17. Like I said I am about 2 weeks away now from being fully ready to sell. This was going to be the only time in my life where I could safely take off for an entire year and let me tell you guys, it is amazing to get up everyday without an alarm clock and play some Playstation.

I didn't want my hobbies to get in my way of working either and wanted to get all the gaming out of my system so that I could fully commit to this gig. I also had sold many things that I had of value and got an extra $5,000 doing so. Taking 1 year off also put me in the right frame of mind to be in a positive attitude. My last employer of 10 years did upset me more than I realized and I needed to let that experience subside with time. I also understand that I will probably be working 50 to 60 hours a week as well so yeah I needed to hit the reset button.

I am taking my time to start because I know that I will succeed. My 1/1/17 date was not to be sales ready, it was a date that I used to start licensing, certifying, and buying all the supplies I needed which like I said was almost everything imaginable from a scanner to dress shoes and most common office supplies. I also had to get my car in good working order since I had worn tie rods and lower ball joints.

Reading your posts I'm trying to determine if you are serious or a troll. You came here a year ago with 500 questions, got answers and proceeded to do nothing, literally, for a whole year.

If you're actually serious, you have the largest case of analysis paralysis I've ever seen. Get frickin moving and pick up the phone and call someone. TODAY! You're ready. Do it.

Back