What Do I Start with First?

I am writing on an internet forum not a graphic novel. I appreciate the concern about using paragraphs and I can assure you when needed I do use them correctly. Internet forum dude. I'm surprised you are so snarky with an agent who has experience in the industry and is starting off on his own being that you try to promote your training website. Not exactly an attitude that will win you over with other agents. I can just imagine some replies you give other agents on their support tickets.

I am asking for help in starting out as a self-employed agent since I always was an employee previously in life. Never did this yet. I was asking about LLC vs self-employed status, tax deduction documentation, what type of technology I need for sits, and explained my position incase another agent sees something I may have overlooked. All seems to be pretty good, but I do have a couple open questions left unanswered. If you don't wish to help, don't. Hope you had no help yourself either when you started out. I'm guessing that since you want agents to pay you $20/m you have no valuable information for me. Good day to you fine sir.

Last edited:
I am writing on an internet forum not a graphic novel. I appreciate the concern about using paragraphs and I can assure you when needed I do use them correctly. Internet forum dude. I'm surprised you are so snarky with an agent who has experience in the industry and is starting off on his own being that you try to promote your training website. Not exactly an attitude that will win you over with other agents. I can just imagine some replies you give other agents on their support tickets.

I am asking for help in starting out as a self-employed agent since I always was an employee previously in life. Never did this yet. I was asking about LLC vs self-employed status, tax deduction documentation, what type of technology I need for sits, and explained my position incase another agent sees something I may have overlooked. All seems to be pretty good, but I do have a couple open questions left unanswered. If you don't wish to help, don't. Hope you had no help yourself either when you started out. I'm guessing that since you want agents to pay you $20/m you have no valuable information for me. Good day to you fine sir.

If you think anyone is going to take the time to read through these run on paragraphs and figure out what you are saying you are in a dreamworld.

If you want answers, write questions and bullet them, maybe then you will get some feedback that makes sense-I start reading what you write and give up after the 2nd line.

The Grammar Police will bust you in here.

I belong to and participate in several forums but I only see that go down in here.

Not sure why they get off so hard on thumbing their English Literature Degrees at you, other than for use as an english teacher or toilet paper, perhaps they can't find any other use for it.

Writing something in a forum is typically a mixture of texting, typing, and talking. I know it may be difficult for you to look past the writing errs of others, however, allow me to bring something to your attention;

At the very moment one takes the time to write a post, especially if they are seeking advice on making life altering changes, such as going independent or lost, struggling, and generally seeking guidance from successful peers. The last thing on their mind is writing a paragraph up to your fucking standards.

Put that in your MLA Award Winning Pipe and smoke it.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Each of your posts are novel lenght. Most here will not bother to read them trough. You might also want to stop and consider that much of the information you receive is worth what you pay for it. You might be ahead of the game to invest in gaining knowledge rather trying sponge it up for free.

rousemark, the questions I have are fairly basic that all experienced agents have the answer for since they were new at one time as well. I am not asking for Medicare product training, and yes I would pay for that if I already didn't posses it now. Time is money because time is scarce and we all die one day, but I'm not asking for hours of training on selling Medicare insurance just simple directions on where to start as being self-employed. If someone needs to be paid for every little thing they do in life, I would imagine that person has very few friends if any at all. If you don't remember, starting out doing something you never did before can be nerve racking and it helps to have those who came before you give you some pointers. You guys aren't even my competition so I don't know why people here are so hostile. I can't exactly seek advice from my former employer nor even ask other agencies in this area since they ARE competing against me directly. FMOs help, but I wish sometimes to seek advice from my peers.

Last edited:
The Grammar Police will bust you in here.

I belong to and participate in several forums but I only see that go down in here.

Not sure why they get off so hard on thumbing their English Literature Degrees at you, other than for use as an english teacher or toilet paper, perhaps they can't find any other use for it.

Writing something in a forum is typically a mixture of texting, typing, and talking. I know it may be difficult for you to look past the writing errs of others, however, allow me to bring something to your attention;

At the very moment one takes the time to write a post, especially if they are seeking advice on making life altering changes, such as going independent or lost, struggling, and generally seeking guidance from successful peers. The last thing on their mind is writing a paragraph up to your fucking standards.

Put that in your MLA Award Winning Pipe and smoke it.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

It's not a matter of grammar, it's a matter of being able to quickly understand the help being requested.

All of those posts are basically stream of consciousness blabbering, I can't speak for everyone except myself but I have no reason to reach out and help because I know all that will come back is another stream of consciousness post with 10 more questions.

People here will provide you with invaluable advice. You want to ask short questions with little fluff. The successful guys here are taking time out of their busy schedules to answer questions and sometimes they will have a little fun with the new guys, but they are just being guys, don't take it personally. The ones I have personally met or talked to are incredibly helpful. They want to know you are serious and thzt you are willing to take advice and criticism. These guys are alpha males and are hitting big numbers, I just try to follow thier advice and strive to achieve similar results.

I realize that and that is why I added very little fluff to show the pros I have earned my strips in this industry. You would think a fellow entrepreneur would help another especially if they aren't in direct competition with one another. I put up with crap pay at my old job for ten years in order to gain experience in this industry so I have already paid dearly for my training. It amazes me the hostility others have towards someone who wishes to change the course of their life and improve it. You wonder if they had to figure everything out themselves and are spiteful because of it and won't help anyone else.

Back