What Do You Do in Between Appts?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Out on the road today. My next appt isn't for another 2 hrs, already called to confirm, and tried to move it up, but she can't do to scheduling conflicts.
What do yall do to kill time when you have a gap in the day?

Out on the road today. My next appt isn't for another 2 hrs, already called to confirm, and tried to move it up, but she can't do to scheduling conflicts.

Are your appointments booked for the next day? Do you have any follow up calls to do? Prospect stop in to an area business to meet the owner and ask him for a few minutes to show him the work you do.

Check pending, emails, client calls, check out areas you may mail to, relax, go to a movie or shopping. Go through some client files.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

Worry if I have enough money for lunch AND gas today. Hope that policy I submitted yesterday gets paid this week before they turn off the lights. Pray my next one doesn't stand me up and will buy. Wonder if the car dealership will hire me back.

Yeah, I'm just taking a walk around a park right now, and playing with my phone a bit. I know I should be doing something more productive, but I just can't help myself :-)

Sometimes you need a little break. I usually call leads for appointments, but then sometimes hang out at the mall a bit, take a nap, eat lunch, wash the car, buy more direct mail and research your areas. 2 hrs can go by fast.

I always carry other leads for the area I'm working and just call them if I have some dead time between appointments. Or doorknock the ones that I haven't been able to contact by phone.

Back