What Do You Guys Think of Starting with Nationwide??

Safety Products.....would eventually like to work for myself. I understand it would be a few years but that's the ultimate goal.

I've done both. I've had a lot of clients that I had to manage and also a bunch that I found on my own. My client base consists of many that I inherited while building the base on my own.

What do you know about the Nationwide system??

...also a bunch that I found on my own. My client base consists of many that I inherited while building the base on my own.
OK, let me try again, how did you find your own?
What do you know about the Nationwide system??
While it really doesn't matter, one of my good friends (14 years duration) that I first me while we were co-workers (different insurance company), was a regional manager for Nationwide for four years.

OK, let me try again, how did you find your own?
While it really doesn't matter, one of my good friends (14 years duration) that I first me while we were co-workers (different insurance company), was a regional manager for Nationwide for four years.

cold calling both on the phone and in person. i had some leads that i used as well. but since it was mostly local clients i did a lot of in person cold calling. also was referred by people i know, etc. your basic outside sales job.

cold calling both on the phone and in person. i had some leads that i used as well. but since it was mostly local clients i did a lot of in person cold calling. also was referred by people i know, etc. your basic outside sales job.

Excellent background for what you want to do - as long as it wasn't 2% of the job.

The company doesn't matter - the magic is YOU.

I understand that it's about me. However starting out I think it's an appropriate question to ask about certain companies. Is Nationwide a good place to start?? Are there some pro's and con's from anyone with experience??

Back