What do you say to your DM leads?

No idea what "Seniors in the US" do--I said what MY clients do and those are facts of which I am 100% confident. Why contradict another agents personal experience?

websites might be good for my ego but damaging to my income. Im not in this for my ego.

Actually, you said very very very few Seniors look for things on the internet....and THEN you went on to talk about your clients. Considering many of us have built large Medicare agencies solely using internet marketing, I will say with 1000% certainly that many, many, many seniors ARE on the internet.

Your signature says Missouri, yet you then posted you don't know what Seniors in the US do. What country are your clients in?

Actually, you said very very very few Seniors look for things on the internet....and THEN you went on to talk about your clients. Considering many of us have built large Medicare agencies solely using internet marketing, I will say with 1000% certainly that many, many, many seniors ARE on the internet.

Your signature says Missouri, yet you then posted you don't know what Seniors in the US do. What country are your clients in?

My dad died quite a few years ago. But I remember giving him a web TV one year. Man he researched the shit out of everything on that thing. When he wasn’t playing Solitare.

So by now I would think most seniors that aren’t completely impoverished have something with internet access.

But there are a lot of completely impoverished ones too.

Latest posts

Back