What Do You Use for Policy Jackets?

Here on the coast we have lost our "go to" admitted market for new business. With us having to go to the E&S markets, we are getting policies emailed to us and having to print ourselves.

I'd like to find a source for nice policy jackets that we can use when giving these policy documents to our clients. Many of the policies are too thick for a single staple (and therefore too thick for a tri-fold jacket), and I'd like to find a nice imprinted folio (maybe with brads?) that would be professional and durable.

Any ideas or links that can be shared would be greatly appreciated.

Buy a binder and supplies. Pretty darn cheap. Use a clear front and that way you don't need a logo, or spend a little extra to get a logo.

Here on the coast we have lost our "go to" admitted market for new business. With us having to go to the E&S markets, we are getting policies emailed to us and having to print ourselves.

I'd like to find a source for nice policy jackets that we can use when giving these policy documents to our clients. Many of the policies are too thick for a single staple (and therefore too thick for a tri-fold jacket), and I'd like to find a nice imprinted folio (maybe with brads?) that would be professional and durable.

Any ideas or links that can be shared would be greatly appreciated.

Pro-Tek Inc. | Policy Wallets, Portfolios, Binders, Index Tabs and Folders

This is who I use, I think spending a couple dollars extra on the policy jackets is a no brainer.

I was thinking a really HOT blonde in her 20's in a low cut shirt and a mini skirt to deliver the policy for you,

Then the paper clip or rubber band wont matter

Back