What does everyone know about a couple of agencies by the name of

I had started a new thread on March 29th regarding the Titan Marketing Group. If you do a search I believe you will find some information posted about them. The thread is titled "Titan Marketing Group."

I am an Independent Agent and I too am with American Classic Agency (ACA). I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are a very Professional and Reputable Organization, and they really take care of the Agents who are affiliated with them. If anyone has any questions - feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
No senior-advisor, actually I'm not "out recruiting". And who is "they" ??? Maybe you missed it in my first post - I'm an Independent Owner/Agent. That means - I own my own Agency; so no one has me out doing anything.
I was simply stating the FACTS as I KNOW them. The author of this thread asked a question - and I replied to them. I thought that perhaps he and some of the other people on this fine forum might be interested in "the truth" and "facts" rather than ill-informed conjecture and speculation.

Back