What FE lead vendors have best Direct Mail leads?

Robin Martin

I am new to FE. Getting frustrated. Trying to find best direct mail lead vendor without wasting more time, and more money. Looking to pay per lead, with a good source that has enough to keep it going weekly. Recommendations or suggestions please?

I am new to FE. Getting frustrated. Trying to find best direct mail lead vendor without wasting more time, and more money. Looking to pay per lead, with a good source that has enough to keep it going weekly. Recommendations or suggestions please?

Depending on what county you are in I got a huge influx of TX leads in December and agents taking a couple of weeks off. Let me know what area you need and I may be able to help you right now.

For weekly, on going good set-cost direct mail you usually have to make sure you are with an up line that offers the RGI leads FexContracting, 360 and EFES all have it. There are other places that do set cost leads but I have never heard great reports out of them. Often agencies mix new and old leads together and that's not good.

You want a set price on new leads that will NEVER be resold. That's not hard to get. But you have to sell for the agencies that offer it.

But if you want set cost leads in Texas today call me at (800) 673-5309 and I likely have some for you.

If I were starting in this business, knowing what I know now, I would use a wash list lead. The prospect could check off one of five or six options; Final Expense, Part D Drug Card, Dental/Vision, Medicare..... this lead always gave me the best return.

The benefit to the new agent is they have the option of selling final expense, Medicare or both preferably. Therefore they get substantial renewals. Robin, you’re going to need those renewals. FE agents often burn out because the renewals in that product category are minimal.

I did not directly answer your question but wanted to point out the need for product mix in your sales. I believe you should rethink your strategy.

Back