What Generates Inbound Calls?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
I am fortunate to get inbound calls asking for insurance or offering a referral. Many different events tend to prompt them. Some I cause, such a mailing or email some are caused by others like the attached.

I got two today. One was an orphan term client that is paying +$11,000 for an ART. I have been chasing him for a year. He just got his new premium. He called me. Motivator = $$$

The other was from a long time client family. They had gone to a funeral for the man below. Zero insurance had to ask for donations, fundme, car washes and so on. 30 year old man with wife and child. Zero insurance. Sad for the child. Motivator = Fear

Different motivators. The constant is that I am active in keeping in touch with my clients and orphans.

I am a member of a different forum where many of them seem to be very good at generating web based leads. What do others do to generate inbound calls.

San Jose: Man killed in early morning truck rollover accident - ContraCostaTimes.com

I operate a facebook page like a blog. I promote the heck out of it a couple times a week and make sure to post interesting articles/videos. I always tie it together with some sort of call for action. Depending on what it is this usually will generate a call or two per article. The videos seem to incite a better response.

Back