What Good Senior Dentals Can Be Sold by Phone?

CUL pays actual cost up to Usual and Customary but it seems their fee schedule is very fair.

Actually n the Individual DHV plan, CUL simply says they pay "Actual" charges.. There is no reasonable or usual and customary qualifier..

Attachments

• DVH-Outline Coverage.pdf
    124.9 KB · Views: 20
An agent sent me this comparison of the CUL, Medico and UCT plans. It does not included the rates but I located the rates online for Medico and UCT and in many cases, it appeared CUL was lowest priced. CUL is definitely comparable, if not better based upon benefits, especially when you consider that it is based on actual charge nd you can use any provider (not the case with Medico)

Attachments

• DVH-Comparison.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
An agent sent me this comparison of the CUL, Medico and UCT plans. It does not included the rates but I located the rates online for Medico and UCT and in many cases, it appeared CUL was lowest priced. CUL is definitely comparable, if not better based upon benefits, especially when you consider that it is based on actual charge nd you can use any provider (not the case with Medico)

That's a nice chart. I didn't see it on the website...wonder if it's still available?

I like about everything better about CUL's plan, I just wish they could keep it after they turn 80.

The chart has a Why Choose Central United Life (CUL) section and CUL's contact info at the bottom. Also has "For agent information only. Not to be distributed to the public or used in any solicitation".

I thought it looked like someone had overlaid the comparison on top of one of CUL's brochures. However, it could be they did make it.. Wouldn't be the first time they put out something and didn't let the agents know.. :1biggrin:

Actually n the Individual DHV plan, CUL simply says they pay "Actual" charges.. There is no reasonable or usual and customary qualifier..

It seems you have one of the original sample policies. The most current one for TX is attached. Each policy does vary by state however.

Attachments

• CUL DVH Sample Policy 6.15.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 8
The OoC you have attached says TX on the bottom left by the form number.

Oops! You are right.. They don't have an OC on the website.. I picked that one somewhere else..Thought maybe it was from the SSB website but I don't see it there now. .. Sean, bunches of marketers post on here with taglines, you might as well let people know who you are... :yes:

Oops! You are right.. They don't have an OC on the website.. I picked that one somewhere else..Thought maybe it was from the SSB website but I don't see it there now. .. Sean, bunches of marketers post on here with taglines, you might as well let people know who you are... :yes:

I just pop in every now and again to fact check. Here are snips from a TN policy so you can see the verb-age. They do pay actual charges, however, they do limit it to R&C based on the zip code the service is provided.

POLICY YEAR DEDUCTIBLE AND MAXIMUM BENEFIT
There is a Policy Year Deductible which is shown in the Policy Schedule. After the Policy Year Deductible has been
met, benefits are limited to the Policy Year Maximum Benefit shown in the Policy Schedule.
BENEFITS
After the Policy Year Deductible is satisfied, the policy pays the following percentages of Actual Charges for Covered
Expenses up to the Policy Year Maximum Benefit:
1. 60% - first Policy Year;
2. 70% - second Policy Year; and,
3. 80% - third Policy Year, and thereafter.

DEFINITIONS
Actual Charge(s): The actual amount charged or billed, not to exceed reasonable and customary charges, for covered
medical services by a Physician or supplier.

Back