What Happened to Forethought Life

Hello, my name is Veronica, I have been out of the insurance business for about eight or nine years. However, I want to get back into the business.....once again. I am currently studying to take the P&C state exam. I plan to get property and casualty license as well as life and health......have never been licensed in property and casualty but have been licensed in L&H.

Once I have all four license in hand, I will search for contracts for independent agents. I was once contracted with Forethought Life and a few more companies. I think Forethought Life had the best commission pay at that time.

Can anyone tell me if they are still around? And also which companies are the best to get contracted with for an independent agent? Any advise is welcome and appreciated..... Thank you in advance!

Hello, my name is Veronica, I have been out of the insurance business for about eight or nine years. However, I want to get back into the business.....once again. I am currently studying to take the P&C state exam. I plan to get property and casualty license as well as life and health......have never been licensed in property and casualty but have been licensed in L&H.

Once I have all four license in hand, I will search for contracts for independent agents. I was once contracted with Forethought Life and a few more companies. I think Forethought Life had the best commission pay at that time.

Can anyone tell me if they are still around? And also which companies are the best to get contracted with for an independent agent? Any advise is welcome and appreciated..... Thank you in advance!

They got sold. Several times. The new owners are still active with annuities and funeral preneed insurance but no longer sell FE or Med Sups.

You'll never miss them.

Pull up rates on this quoter for your state and you can see who is competitive now. Final Expense Quotes

When I am able to contract and sell again....I want to be able to offer life, health, property & casualty insurance.

----------

As stated earlier, I would like to know which companies are the best to contract with......and with top commissions for an independent agent? I plan to be able to sell within the next three to six months.

When I am able to contract and sell again....I want to be able to offer life, health, property & casualty insurance.

----------

As stated earlier, I would like to know which companies are the best to contract with......and with top commissions for an independent agent? I plan to be able to sell within the next three to six months.

>>.I want to be able to offer life, health, property & casualty insurance.

Sagicor.

What's the commissions like with them?

----------

I want to do all four, but thinking maybe I should start out with final expense insurance?

Might want to pick one unless your going to work in an office that sells all.

RE: "I plan to get property and casualty license as well as life and health......have never been licensed in property and casualty but have been licensed in L&H."

I can only give you feedback on the P&C marketplace in Tenn. If you want some relevant thoughts, I can be reached through my website. Best to you.

Back