What Happened with SIMA?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
The site isn't working. I have been getting emails from some dinosaur that is promoting webinars on how to sell using power phrases and crap like that.

The site isn't working. I have been getting emails from some dinosaur that is promoting webinars on how to sell using power phrases and crap like that.

I get them too. I just went to their site and ....
V
V
V

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you for visiting Senior Insurance Marketing Association website, the center for information, training, and social networking for Senior Insurance Agents.

New and exciting changes are coming to SIMA! We're undergoing maintenance at this time to improve the site for everyone! We'll be updating features, like SIMA Pro, in order to offer superior agent services and training.

Stay tuned for our best website yet!

Thanks,

The SIMA Team

There is a crawl across the top of the page welcoming Lloyd Lofton as prez. He tried to have a webinar a couple of months ago on the 10 things seniors fear.

He couldn't figure out how to make it work. I remember watching the screen as one person after another dropped off. I finally pulled the plug after 10 minutes.

Got another email about a week later saying the seminar had been rescheduled. Blah, blah, blah.

Here is his site.

http://www.lloydlofton.com/

Old school. Elevator pitch.

There is a crawl across the top of the page welcoming Lloyd Lofton as prez. He tried to have a webinar a couple of months ago on the 10 things seniors fear.

He couldn't figure out how to make it work. I remember watching the screen as one person after another dropped off. I finally pulled the plug after 10 minutes.

Got another email about a week later saying the seminar had been rescheduled. Blah, blah, blah.

Here is his site.

http://www.lloydlofton.com/

So the Lloyd Lofton Show didn't go so well?:err:

Old school, from an old guy.:)

The guy who owed SIMA wasn't even an insurance agent. He tended to side with lead companies that we were the dishonest ones. He and I were friends for awhile until I realized his true nature. (The 2nd "partner" was and is honest and posts on the forum).

The site was sold to Ritter - why, I don't know. It's pretty much worthless then and now.

Rick

The guy who owed SIMA wasn't even an insurance agent. He tended to side with lead companies that we were the dishonest ones. He and I were friends for awhile until I realized his true nature. (The 2nd "partner" was and is honest and posts on the forum).

The site was sold to Ritter - why, I don't know. It's pretty much worthless then and now.

Rick

Rick,

My agency didn't have much in the way of resources for newer agents. We have some valuable tools on the quote, lead generation, enrollment, licensing, agency management side which benefit larger producers and agencies. Additionally, we have some major new developments coming and we have laid out plans for 2016 through 2018 to make these resources stronger. . .

Regarding SIMA, the owners reached out to me last year and while the timing wasn't really right for me to take this on, I purchased it as a placeholder for something bigger and better in the future. The website was a bit too busy and challenging to navigate, in my opinion, so we're reworking the structure to make it much cleaner and easier to find useful information.

As you know, at the end of the day, it comes down to the content and engagement, so once we get the structure fixed, we'll be working on that.

I think this is a speed bump in a multi-year plan to invest time and effort into a valuable training site, so I appreciate everyone's patience as we re-tool!

Hi,

It's the "Old school" guy. SIMA is up and running after a revamp.

Log back in and check it out, pretty cool.

On the webinar I figured out that Webinarjam and google don't always work well. the recorded version is online.

Here's my article on Tax Code changes that can create a client conversation in July issue of InsuranceNewsNet magazine - Tax Code Changes Can Spark A Client Conversation | InsuranceNewsNetMagazine.com

Thanks for posting my website, you know what they say about old guys, they don't yell, they don't tell, they don't swell and they appreciate it like hell.

Later,

Lloyd

----------

Here is his site.

Home - You Want to Make More...GET BETTER!

Hi Bob,

I'm also in Atlanta.

Thought you might find this article interesting: http://goo.gl/VJwsEj

Lloyd

Rick

Who was the owner who wasn't an insurance agent?

Latest posts

Back