What Happened with SIMA?

Who was the owner who wasn't an insurance agent?

I won't mention his last name but his first name was Mark. Worked for Quotit among other places. Never was licensed and frankly hated insurance agents.

His goal was to make a buck selling leads and when agents complained they sucked his response was we didn't know how to sell properly.

A real piece of work and I'm still surprised Craig found value in SIMA.

Rick

I won't mention his last name but his first name was Mark. Worked for Quotit among other places. Never was licensed and frankly hated insurance agents.

His goal was to make a buck selling leads and when agents complained they sucked his response was we didn't know how to sell properly.

A real piece of work and I'm still surprised Craig found value in SIMA.

Rick

The value is in the platform, content and resources comes from all members and contributors like any site. Those who contribute to this forum do so because they get value out of it, those who don't most likely don't see value in it. Good group of people, knowledgeable team and reach in the industry in my experience.

The value is in the platform, content and resources comes from all members and contributors like any site. Those who contribute to this forum do so because they get value out of it, those who don't most likely don't see value in it. Good group of people, knowledgeable team and reach in the industry in my experience.

That's true but has nothing to do with the former owner. Someone who never had a license and hated insurance agents.

I'm glad you are promoting SIMA. I hope it become something of value rather than what it was in the past. I know Mark was paid much more than it was worth. I offered him $3,000 and that was generous just for a list of agents.

Not to pick on you but you're promoting SIMA on this forum. You've been here since 2008 with 70 posts so apparently you're not seeing a value in this platform, content or resources. Certainly not enough to participate in 8+ years.

Rick

That's true but has nothing to do with the former owner. Someone who never had a license and hated insurance agents.

I'm glad you are promoting SIMA. I hope it become something of value rather than what it was in the past. I know Mark was paid much more than it was worth. I offered him $3,000 and that was generous just for a list of agents.

Not to pick on you but you're promoting SIMA on this forum. You've been here since 2008 with 70 posts so apparently you're not seeing a value in this platform, content or resources. Certainly not enough to participate in 8+ years.

Rick

I get it, you can only duplicate what you see others doing today. I had been a consultant with SIMA in the past, I'm answering questions about SIMA right now. I haven't been that active on this forum in the past because I have been busy in numerous projects, lots of experienced, talented people on the site it seems. I write articles and blogs for several industry related magazine- s (here's my article from July- Tax Code Changes Can Spark A Client Conversation | InsuranceNewsNetMagazine.com) so don't always take time to come back here. I add my 2 cents when I do.

I see value in this platform, I'll continue to come back and chime in.

I get it, you can only duplicate what you see others doing today. I had been a consultant with SIMA in the past, I'm answering questions about SIMA right now. I haven't been that active on this forum in the past because I have been busy in numerous projects, lots of experienced, talented people on the site it seems. I write articles and blogs for several industry related magazine- s (here's my article from July- Tax Code Changes Can Spark A Client Conversation | InsuranceNewsNetMagazine.com) so don't always take time to come back here. I add my 2 cents when I do. I see value in this platform, I'll continue to come back and chime in.

You're really pushing that article. You've linked to it twice in 2 1/2 hours.

Back