What Happens when You Change Agencies?

It should be a seamless, no drama event, if you are independent. In most cases you can simply get an additional writing number with the same companies. In that case you continue to get your renewals and can service your clients. Even write clients with both numbers. Again, assuming you were independent.

If you were/are not independent then you are owned by the agency and you need to ask them for permission to leave and if you can keep your money and clients.

Yeah. I'm very new in the industry and I guess I'm not sure exactly where I'm at. I have the opportunity to leave my agency (that deals more in health insurance than life) for an agency that deals more in life and final expense). I'm really torn about which direction to go.

Yeah. I'm very new in the industry and I guess I'm not sure exactly where I'm at. I have the opportunity to leave my agency (that deals more in health insurance than life) for an agency that deals more in life and final expense). I'm really torn about which direction to go.

I would rather have my head on fire than to try to earn a living selling health insurance after 2013.

Go life and FE but do your research before you sign up with anyone. Read the getting started with FE thread on the FexContracting website. It has opened many eyes.

I would rather have my head on fire than to try to earn a living selling health insurance after 2013.

Go life and FE but do your research before you sign up with anyone. Read the getting started with FE thread on the FexContracting website. It has opened many eyes.

Dave Fluker and I were talking about that today. All these $0 comp plans. Say what?!?

I'd keep flying a beautiful jet.

Health insurance is dead and doubly dead when brain dead elect small brain Bernie as president, who is so old he'll probably be dead before his 1st term is over. (Notice all the "dead" references in one sentence?)

If you focus on final expense you likely won't sell much traditional life. If you focus on solving a problem you can sell both.

But why would you not fly? I enjoy my 172 but would LOVE to spend time in a jet.

Rick

----------

Dave Fluker and I were talking about that today. All these $0 comp plans. Say what?!?

We make it up with volume.

Rick

Back