What is a "lead" worth . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Life lead?

What about one that is "pre-qualified" to the extent that the prospect knows that an agent will be in touch about a Final Expense policy - no later than 24 hours?

What about a direct mail lead - where a prospect sends in a reply card that they HAD to put on a stamp? Piece addresses Death and Death's burden and the cost of Death . . .

Keep in mind the average monthly premium sought is around $50 a month . . .

Thanks for the input.

Tom

If I was recruiting agents to sell this stuff, I would have thought this would be known to the recruiter.

Why would anyone sell that lead if they had 20-50 new agents each month signing up?

New business Tom?

Rick

Rick - you always hijacking a thread.

I asked a simple opinion. Please don't make this thread about me. Stay on task . . .

Thanks,

Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
p.s. -

Trying to determine a "fair" price to sell our inhouse generated leads for ? I have the ability to create an unlimited amount of leads should I have a sales force that can handle them.

I asked the question about the "worth" of a lead for a life case that produces on average $50 a month in premium.

Tom

Last edited:
Rick - you always hijacking a thread.

I asked a simple opinion. Please don't make this thread about me. Stay on task . . .

Thanks,

Tom
If anyone here would know, I would assume that the guy with the "handle" of myinsurebiz would. You might want to send him a PM. He's a marketing genius.:noteworthy:

In addition, why would any agent here help you in your endeavors? You have constantly proven you care little about the product you use, only that it pays a commission.

Rick

Back