What is important to you in selecting an upline FMO?

... so an agent goes with Humana and they feed him leads and he elects to leave and go the independent route .. as you know they keep his commissions once he leaves .. go with UHC as a ICA and he learns one product from someone that never been in the field and or failed as an agent that give him and or one perspective ..at least with UHC they can keep commissions earned... go with Anthem and they pay a reduced commissions and you leave and they keep your commissions ..

I am sure you do well .. but my guess you could make more money and I assume that is what you mean by saying doing well if you have other agents insights at an informal get together of ideas .. but maybe you have the answers.. I learn everyday

are you naive? How do you think the FMO'S got started?! look all i am saying is if you are going to get MY BUSINESS again MY BUSINESS they don't give you LEADS you know this! right? then you do what is best for you! it doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn the product! if you can read you can learn. the most important thing when dealing/ selling MEDICARE PRODUCTS is to be COMPLIANT!! doing well means everything that encompasses doing well, but everything can be taken away from you if you aren't compliant, your license your book of business! what is being compliant? ok that would be a better question! Medicare.gov this is my bible when i sell medicare products, not the FMO. I go straight to the source! not the middle man, now if you need someone to translate the info for you, then i don't know why you are in the business to begin with! I use the FMO for a link to contract because i HAVE TO not because i NEED TO OR WANT TO. anyways is late Nite!

Back