What is important to you in selecting an upline FMO?

Now you're talking to yourself. :)

oh wow! i am sorry goillini52 i do not joke or play around like this! i must have stroke the wrong key when i typed this. i believe it was past my bedtime (10 pm) when i replied this. Either way what i meant to say was POT HEAD! amazing how a symbol can change the context on a phrase... Either way i still think you are a POT HEAD! :twitchy:

oh wow! i am sorry goillini52 i do not joke or play around like this! i must have stroke the wrong key when i typed this. i believe it was past my bedtime (10 pm) when i replied this. Either way what i meant to say was POT HEAD! amazing how a symbol can change the context on a phrase... Either way i still think you are a POT HEAD! :twitchy:
The reason I said you were talking to yourself is because you quoted yourself. :yes:

Why would you calling me a pothead bother me? I have been for 48 years. :cool:

WOW.. it is truly amazing how easily that this thread was high jacked ...and I actually was looking for a meaningful dialog ..of course the people that do not like FMO's had to chime in .. the board policemen that had to defend their current FMO etc..

For me it is all about value that you receive...

The old model where an upline keeps a portion of an agents commission should be a thing of the past eg Health Markets and or your local P&C or Health Agency and or FMO's

The old model where an upline owns your book of business should be a thing of the past eg Health Markets and or your local P&C or Health Agency and or FMO's

FMO should provide value added and many do it in different ways ..some with leads that agent ultimately pay for ... some with technology.. some with online presence ..

One thing that I did not see anyone of you mention ...A Brand ...Thoughts?

WOW.. it is truly amazing how easily that this thread was high jacked ...and I actually was looking for a meaningful dialog ..of course the people that do not like FMO's had to chime in .. the board policemen that had to defend their current FMO etc..

For me it is all about value that you receive...

The old model where an upline keeps a portion of an agents commission should be a thing of the past eg Health Markets and or your local P&C or Health Agency and or FMO's

The old model where an upline owns your book of business should be a thing of the past eg Health Markets and or your local P&C or Health Agency and or FMO's

FMO should provide value added and many do it in different ways ..some with leads that agent ultimately pay for ... some with technology.. some with online presence ..

One thing that I did not see anyone of you mention ...A Brand ...Thoughts?
I want my own Brand...not the brand of a FMO. My Brand is Me. I don't get why an Independent Agent would want to tie himself to ONE FMO. I understand why the FMO wants all of their business.

What value do you bring to the table? :huh:

Back