What is the Best OFFLINE CRM for Independent Agents ?

- MS Outlook (use categories to track and organize)

- OCS One Card System (truly offline, portable, never crashes)

The reason why I prefer offline is for 2 reasons. First, I have enough monthly recurring bills, so I don't want another one.

Second, I protest all online software. I know it's the next generation, and I know there are a lot of good reasons to have it, like immediate updates, data backup and protection etc ...

But I think it's also the software industry trying to get a recurring revenue stream. Some day MS Word will only be available online for $19.95 a month. So I protest. Pay once, use forever, that's my motto. That's why I still don't have an HDTV and I'm got my trusty 16 year old 27 inch Sony, with the speaker on the bottom right side.

-S

Your Insurance Office

ACT

Goldmine

3-good ones.

I need the same thing. A big producer I met once suggested buying ACT on eBay. He said buy the prior version.

I think this was a year ago and he said by 6.0. I am not sure what the current version is. He said buy a 3 seat version. Does that sound like a good plan?

You should either buy ACT 2000! or buy a fast laptop and purchase ACT2008/ACT2009. I had serious issues with ACT 2005 and up to 2008. I recently upgraded my laptop and bought 2009, runs like 2000 did.

Act2000 is not supported anymore, but was/is the best CRM I have used.

THanks
Russelltw

Back