what is the culture and career like at prudential?

sams66

Expert
Hello,

I did a couple searches and didnt find much. I was hoping to hear from people at Prudential and what the environment is like there, processes, career life etc.

I have met with NWFN, State Farm, have a second meeting scheduled at Mass Mutual as well. To be honest, so far I like the atmosphere and the targets of Mass Mutual, although the manager I met with told me I would have to get my series 7 while there.

Prudential seems like a good company as well. Advice comments ect.

While it seems like a good opportunity, State Farm seems kind of limiting (you cant go across into MI to sell to family, friends associates), they dont do much with businesses outside of equpment insurance, and the hiring process seems like once you get through it, you may be waiting a while in their "pool" until someone dies, retires or gets fired.

Trying to make the right decision between these firms and what would work best for me. My long range goals is to primarily service small to medium businesses with insurance, retirement, and health care products.

Thanks

Sam

Pru is a solid company. Leads will be provided and much of your early training will be geared to getting you to become a Financial Planner, as opposed to an insurance agent. Pru's product portfolio does not include health products. But you can broker it on the side...depending on your arrangement.

There's an 80% chance you won't be there long. Don't let that bother you. Your training will be good.

Let's ask Julian. We'll have to wait until he gets his internet back on though.

:D I wonder who did that...

I wish he would drop a REAL BOMB on crooked H. Something so rock solid it can't be dismissed. Its gotta be in there somewhere, but my guess is even if it is... the media will cover it up or bury it beyond Nov 8.

Back