Kaplan Financial

What is the Easiest CE Provider?

Discussion in 'Insurance Continuing Education Forum' started by yellowbirdnj, Apr 13, 2013.

1. yellowbirdnj

yellowbirdnj Well-Known Member

State:

Now I have used webce and others, but which one is easiest with the least amount of questions to do? Anyone with intimate knowledge about this?

2. Norwayguy

Norwayguy Well-Known Member

State:
    Maine
    Good God it is CE and takes 30 minutes every 2 years. I have used webce and thier is no requirement to read the text...Straight to the tests and you can retake IF you fail and it is a big IF because this is all simple stuff you learned when you got licensed.

3. senior-advisor-indiana

senior-advisor-indiana Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shhhhh. I'm blaming you if I have to sit through 40 hours of reading next year.

4. Larry Tew

Larry Tew Well-Known Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I agree with you... we're not building a rocket ship here. However... in North Carolina we have a new requirement that you MUST spend 50 minutes for every credit hour on the material.

I've been using webCE for years and I would always get the easiest courses and go straight to the test. Not any more. WebCE wouldn't allow me to go to the tests until I had the appropriate amount of screen time, and the clock stopped after 10 or 15 minutes of inactivity.

I don't think this is a requirement yet in every state but you can bet it's coming.

5. arnguy

arnguy Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Well, Larry, I believe that requirement will get rid of the riff-raff!:twitchy:

6. senior-advisor-indiana

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome back arn. How was you're vacation?:twitchy:

7. tins

tins Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Your supposed to put a comma before Arn's name...dummy! :twitchy:
    Seriously, you should no that.

8. Norwayguy

Norwayguy Well-Known Member

State:
    Maine
    I have seen NAIC require annuity product training do that as well...That would be annoying when or if it hits Maine...I would just see if I can do them all at once opened in different screens while I am doing something else and switching back to move my mouse every 5 minutes or so.

9. senior-advisor-indiana

State:
    Indiana
    Sam must of stripped him of his grammar enforcement abilities...

10. yellowbirdnj

yellowbirdnj Well-Known Member

State:

But seriously, I have been hearing from people that some ce credits consist of only a 10 question test at the end. Can this be true? I did take the webce course on annuities which is the 4 hour course and it was hard by ce standards although I did get a 100 on it. Now I need to take the long term care refresher. Any suggestions?