What is Your Average Annual Life Insurance Premium Per Case?

Leads would be web-based from their websites. I'm wondering if the average premium would be lower online vs meeting people face to face. $1,500 average premium seems high for policies written from online leads.... but i could be completely wrong.

Could be a family policy that is nonmed. Husband and wife non med might come out to the $125/month.

online lead gen average is going to be about $950--trust me, I have written over 5000. You will get $50,000/year premium cases and you will get $80 a year cases originating from online leads. The online crowd is quite varied and all depends on your questioning. I placed a $269,000 premium case on a 82 year old male from an online lead. The smarter agents tend to generate the larger life sales haha!

Could someone please explain what the importance of an open ended question like this would be?

I didn't know Guardian would write $10/mo policies? :D
Yep, and just when you thought you knew everything... :laugh:

I haven't written anything with Guardian in years but interestingly, Guardian has a new GA here in Raleigh - right smack dab in the middle of another GA's territory. Guardian has 2 offices here with 2 different GAs.

I haven't written anything with Guardian in years but interestingly, Guardian has a new GA here in Raleigh - right smack dab in the middle of another GA's territory. Guardian has 2 offices here with 2 different GAs.

So much for that promise of exclusivity, huh? You'd think as a GA with a big mutual, you'd at least get the city to yourself. Or perhaps they are trying to tell the first GA something?

So much for that promise of exclusivity, huh? You'd think as a GA with a big mutual, you'd at least get the city to yourself. Or perhaps they are trying to tell the first GA something?
The established GA is based in Charlotte and has offices in North and South Carolina. He just hasn't done much recruiting in Raleigh for a while now. The new GA is the 2nd attempt for Guardian here.

The established GA is based in Charlotte and has offices in North and South Carolina. He just hasn't done much recruiting in Raleigh for a while now. The new GA is the 2nd attempt for Guardian here.

This is an interesting piece of information. Is the new GA a CDM (career development manager)? I don't believe they still do SIC (supervisor in charge). These are the titles they give n00b GA's so they can front more of their bills (or at least that's what they claim). I know of another situation where this happened--it failed the other GA made sure of that.

I know a couple people who are agents at the Charlotte Agency, well used to at least, haven't spoken to any of them in years and don't know if any of them are still there.

As for the original question: that piece of information on it's own is useless to you. My average case could be $10k, If I only write two of them a year, I didn't make a lot of money.

Back