What is Your Average Annual Life Insurance Premium Per Case?

This is an interesting piece of information. Is the new GA a CDM (career development manager)? I don't believe they still do SIC (supervisor in charge). These are the titles they give n00b GA's so they can front more of their bills (or at least that's what they claim). I know of another situation where this happened--it failed the other GA made sure of that.

I know a couple people who are agents at the Charlotte Agency, well used to at least, haven't spoken to any of them in years and don't know if any of them are still there.

As for the original question: that piece of information on it's own is useless to you. My average case could be $10k, If I only write two of them a year, I didn't make a lot of money.
Yep, his press release listed him as a CDM. Charlotte (Consolidated Planning) was my old GA. I never see any of the Charlotte guys any more but the Raleigh guys I see frequently.

online lead gen average is going to be about $950--trust me, I have written over 5000. You will get $50,000/year premium cases and you will get $80 a year cases originating from online leads. The online crowd is quite varied and all depends on your questioning. I placed a $269,000 premium case on a 82 year old male from an online lead. The smarter agents tend to generate the larger life sales haha!

PICnic - thanks for the info. I'm curious about your amazing results! Do you sell everything over the phone nationwide, or do you sell face to face in your local area?

PICnic - thanks for the info. I'm curious about your amazing results! Do you sell everything over the phone nationwide, or do you sell face to face in your local area?

I have an advantage--I have worked for 2 major direct marketers--one that focused on paid search and one that bought leads, seo etc. I have been independent and employee status and each has its benefits. I am one of the more successful phone agents within both Direct marketers. the 5000+ policies is 6+ years of selling by phone.

FYI, I sold Pam Anderson's agent life insurance haha--I love the internet

We sell mostly over the phone using two kinds of leads. The less expensive lead averages $860 annual premium and the more expenseive lead averages $950. These numbers are down from $1180 in 2007. These are our numbers for Term. For FE it is $565.

We sell mostly over the phone using two kinds of leads. The less expensive lead averages $860 annual premium and the more expenseive lead averages $950. These numbers are down from $1180 in 2007. These are our numbers for Term. For FE it is $565.

Ed, Do you actively go after conversion and rewrites of your term book?

Back