What is Your Average Annual Life Insurance Premium Per Case?

That is up to each agent. But, I dont see many conversions. I'm not clear on what you mean by rewrite?

>>That is up to each agent.
I misunderstood. I thought you wrote them.

>>But, I dont see many conversions.
It always amases me that many agents do not convert their term. I would say at least 25% of my conversions are term that someone else wrote.

>> A rewrite is just rewriting a term policy. Say at the end of the term period. I usually start about 5 years out from the end.

That is my "renewal" on term business.

Thanks for the reply.

>>That is up to each agent.
I misunderstood. I thought you wrote them.

>>But, I dont see many conversions.
It always amases me that many agents do not convert their term. I would say at least 25% of my conversions are term that someone else wrote.

>> A rewrite is just rewriting a term policy. Say at the end of the term period. I usually start about 5 years out from the end.

That is my "renewal" on term business.

Thanks for the reply.

Smart man.

Smart man.

Thanks, But mostly a Lazy man.

To hard to go out and call people that do not want to talk to me or at least have insurance and no agent. I am just here to help ;)

I love helping agents also. I am happy to service their customers.
I am just here to help.

Alway have a blank AOR letter with me. Also a blank authentication note to review their policy(s).
Just here to help.

That's Bull... You can try to increase your total commissions by doing things like adding Critical Illness and Return of Premium, but its all based on what the client can afford. Average on my end is 50 bucks on basic term policies (I usually always add WOP riders and coverage for the kiddos).

Back