What is Your Best MAPD Headline Ever?

Slim

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
TN
Since a new MA season starts in a couple of months , I was hoping to see some banner headlines on this fine forum.

Maybe I will steal a few.
I wouldn't suggest using anything like:

Who Else Is Broke And Wants
Health Coverage Millionaires Can't Have?

nor would I say :

The Lazy Woman's Way To
Health Insurance The Wealthy
May Never Afford!

...Wouldn't say either is going to make you any money .
CMS may not even approve it.

However, if you do your own marketing, as many here
do, then it seems you can share a headline or two.

That way some of us newer participants can get a
pay-raise quicker & easier.

If you can't share any top secret winning headlines I will gladly accept an ad you successfully mailed out before.

No disrespectful laughter or ridicule allowed in this thread PLEASE.

Of course we will continue reading all your websites and posts to get a clearer picture of your headlines ,
but we need to make our phone ring more often.

And the MAPD season is good reason as any .

If you don't have a winner at all, just consider participating anyway and take a look at what is already written on the board.

Look at some of the response of some of the headlines posted too.

Put something new together using what is there already and then post it below for our enjoyment and consideration .

For all you know you might come up with a creative one here. Or after you leave here. Then you can use it out in the field.. Or in the media if it passes regulations.

How About :

"Attention Medicare Part A & B Enrollees new Medicare laws allow ..."

Now You Can Get Your
Free No Obligation
HealthCare Consultationtm!

"If you are currently enrolled in your State Medicaid Program call 1-901-xxx-xxxx while supplies last in your area"

Don't use the above headline either. I don't endorse it. None of them above are endorsed here as written!

I am just trying to get something legal stirred up here for myself and hopefully it will be useful to you. If it's not you may feel free to throw virtual eggs my way.

Remember, even if you usually prefer sitting on the sidelines, now it's time to participate. Help your fellow insurance citizens. You might pep up their day after a rough one in the field.

Plus it just might be fun and profitable for you.

Thanks,
Slim

PS What about :

Why Everyone Else Is
Dead Wrong About Universal
Health Care !

"And how you just might get it right now before anyone else even knows about it
and it's legal too for Medicare A&B enrollees only who are on State Medicaid program if qualified in certain geographical areas, calll now for free information today..."

PPS The one above is not endorsed here either.
Happy selling!

If I am allowed to reply to my own thread then I would gladly ammend the original post.

No rules from me. Do what you want.

Maybe I started a bad thread. lol

Oh well, ty for reading .

GreenSkyQuote:
Originally Posted by HomeService
For the life of me I have no clue why MA's are still around. They are pretty much the devil.

Nothing wrong with MA plans - at least the HMO plans that have been around now for 25 years.

It the newer crap that has caused all the problems.

Rick

----------------------------------
Home Service,

I think MAs are here because many in the Industry and Gov't
are trying to make them work currently as a best fix to Original Medicare and Medicare Supplement.

Even "standard" plans have their faults across the board(life, p&c, etc.).

Slim

----------------------------------

Rick,

An exception to the newer "crap" in my opinion is Windsor.
They have built at least one strong network. Away from their home state , I have no idea but they seem to be a good one to deal with in many ways.

Slim
------------------------------------------

Still reading I hope ,

The headlines the comments above might create:

"Attn homeowners: There is a true mortgage insurance plan
you can earn your money back with..."

At Last A Life
Policy Whose Time
Has Come!

"When your mortgage term is no longer enough to cover your home and make you feel secure , you can turn to
zero premium Mortgage Term Insurance. Now for the new homeowner pre-approved in your area"

or how about :

"Put time on your side and secure your health care costs..."

How To
Get Paid When Health
Costs Soar!

Finally you can rely on steady health plans that work just like
setting your clock to "old faithful" geysers near you.

:embarrassed:<--------------------- (embarrassed) lol

Slim

They stink. Abolish them. { it will never happen, but it would be nice.} I think a revamp is in order.

So, you want roughly 25% of Medicare beneficiaries to forfeit their insurance because you do not like them?

MA plans are standardized to some point. CMS wrote the basic guidelines to MA plans. Open the Summary of Benefits and they all follow the same format (example - The third benefit listed is always inpatient hospitalization). The only difference is cost and network.

CMS -can be wrong. I think a revamp is in order from CMS, on down. From the President on down. This is one Bush admin policy that will get revamped soon.

CMS -can be wrong. I think a revamp is in order from CMS, on down. From the President on down. This is one Bush admin policy that will get revamped soon.

Wake up! Who are you going to blame next year when Bush is gone. I bet you blame him for the huricanes that have hit the US.

Latest posts

Back