What is Your Favorite EIA?

scagnt83

Worldwide Expert of Everything
5000 Post Club
OK. Its a broad question I know.

But what are you selling the most of right now?

If you had $100K what product would you choose right now?

Even though we always place products based on suitability; everyone still has their favorite! I thought it would be interesting to see everyone's pick!

To start I like LFGs New Directions with the triggered account and 2% floor. (their rates suck right now though... just like everyone else)

But if I was to purchase one I would probably go with the Anico Value Lock 10. Mainly because of my personal risk tolerance and time horizon. And the more I learn and think about this product the more I like it.

Too many variables. Qualified or Non? Age? Children? You get the idea.

Having said that, I like the Allianz Endurance Plus and the Safe Return with the Income Sustainer Plus rider from Great American.

OK. Its a broad question I know.

But what are you selling the most of right now?

If you had $100K what product would you choose right now?

Even though we always place products based on suitability; everyone still has their favorite! I thought it would be interesting to see everyone's pick!

To start I like LFGs New Directions with the triggered account and 2% floor. (their rates suck right now though... just like everyone else)

But if I was to purchase one I would probably go with the Anico Value Lock 10. Mainly because of my personal risk tolerance and time horizon. And the more I learn and think about this product the more I like it.

I second the other reply about not enough info...But I like NWLs Global Lookback product....It mirrored my take on securitis and I prefer Participation rates over caps right now.

I second the other reply about not enough info...But I like NWLs Global Lookback product....It mirrored my take on securitis and I prefer Participation rates over caps right now.

I just started writing NWL (Impact 7) and I have been pleased with them so far.

If I had $100k to save towards retirement, I think I'd like the ANICO EIA.

6-year surrender, 100% participation, no caps.

That's a good product. I'm afraid to go beyond a 6 or 7 year surrender charge, so I'm a little limited as to what I can write.

I just started writing NWL (Impact 7) and I have been pleased with them so far.

Lucky you, The Impact series is not available in Maine yet...I'm starting to get annoyed with the automated emails to call about and get ready for Impact, just send me one email when its available I say.

Lucky you, The Impact series is not available in Maine yet...I'm starting to get annoyed with the automated emails to call about and get ready for Impact, just send me one email when its available I say.

It seems like a pretty good product. Multiple crediting strategies, reasonable CDSC and fair compensation. I have used NWL's income rider on a few cases and it seems to be ok - some better out there, but it gets the job done. Good all-around contract.

It seems like a pretty good product. Multiple crediting strategies, reasonable CDSC and fair compensation. I have used NWL's income rider on a few cases and it seems to be ok - some better out there, but it gets the job done. Good all-around contract.

I agree...I wish I had the Impact series now as the bonus would be a nice fix..I hate the fact that their other bonus products are strictly S&P500.

Back